Need help finding a product? For assistance,
The combination of refined design detail with excellent material construction define the rectilinear series.
Following the table perimeter a thin beveled edge adds visual lightness, while the tapered cast aluminum legs denote strength and rigidity. Configured as a dining or coffee table the spacing of the wood slats create small gaps that allow for water drainage. A similar detail is repeated in the occasional and low tables whereas diminutive linear slits perforate the Polaris surface.
- Frame: Powder coated die cast aluminum legs with aluminum extrusion rails
- Wood top: Outdoor grade solid Iroko wood boards
- Polaris top: High pressure laminate core with anti-fingerprint, scratch, heat and shock resistant outer Polaris surface
- Frame maintenance: Clean with a soft cloth and warm water (avoid soap and detergents)
- Iroko wood maintenance: Natural solid wood finish, clean with a soft cloth and warm water (avoid soap and detergents)
- Product must be completely dry before storing